|HOD : Dr. Madhup Rastogi|
|Scientist(Medical Physicist & RSO)-Dr S.P. Mishra (View CV)|
|Facilities: Conventional Radiotherapy, 3 DCRT, IMRT, IGRT, VMAT, SRS, SRT, Palliative Radiotherapy,Chemotherapy, Teaching and Training|
|Activities: Visit of Ms. Carmel Mantle|
|Research Staff: Dr S P Mishra (Scientist)|
|Technical staff: Kiran Kumar,Sunil Masih,Manisha Bedi,Gufran,Juhi Srivastava|
|Course Offered: MD|
Ram Manohar Lohia Cancer Support Group
Clinic services The needs of cancer patient are not only limited to medical treatment. The patients need support and care for their physical, emotional and cosmetic rehabilitation. We follow the treatment to recovery programme where survivors are invaluable and the purpose of the cancer rehabilitation clinic is to contribute towards this cause.
Trained volunteers including former cancer patients and health professionals conduct the clinic. Free counseling is offered and telephone helplines are available for patient and families to receive guidance and support during difficult times.
At present the clinic has 3 programmes-
- Madhup Rastogi, Swaroop Revannasiddaiah, Manoj K Gupta, Rajeev K Seam, Priyanka Thakur, Manish Gupta. “When Palliative Treatment Achieves More Than Palliation: Instances of Long-term Survival after Palliative Radiotherapy”. Indian Journal of Palliative Care / May-Aug 2012 / Vol-18 / Issue-2 (117-121)
- Revannasiddaiah S, Gupta MK, Rastogi M, Kesari AA, Seam RK, Gupta M, Chauhan S, Madabhavi I. Dermatomyositis and chest radiography leading to the diagnosis of lung cancer and subsequent confusions in staging due to the presence of tuberculosis. BMJ Case Rep. 2012 Apr 2;2012. pii: bcr0120125585. doi: 10.1136/bcr.01.2012.5585.
- Revannasiddaiah S, Thakur P, Rastogi M, Madabhavi I, Bellad A, Chindi S. Posterior pharyngeal wall carcinoma presenting as sudden onset bilateral upper limb radiculopathy. BMJ Case Reports 2012; doi:10.1136/bcr.11.2011.5269
- Revannasiddaiah S, Rastogi M, Thakur P, Gupta MK, Sood A, Sharma C. MRI for the detection of prostate cancer origin vertebral metastases in the preosteoblastic phase. BMJ Case Reports 2012;10.1136/bcr-2012-006265
- Radiochromic film dosimetry of rectal inhomogeneity and applicator attenuation in high dose rate brachytherapy of uterine cervix: Satish C. Uniyal, Umesh C. Naithani, Sunil D. Sharma, Anoop K. Srivastava, Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, 13:1, 2012.
- Madabhavi I, Revannasiddaiah S, Rastogi M, Gupta MK. Paraneoplastic Raynaud’s phenomenon manifesting before the diagnosis of lung cancer. BMJ Case Reports 2012;10.1136/bcr.03.2012.5985
- Gupta MK, Rastogi M, Seam RK, Revannasiddaiah S. Bee-sting, a non-resolving wound and a progressive mass over the right eye preceding the ultimate diagnosis of frontal bone Ewing’s sarcoma. BMJ Case Reports 2012;10.1136/bcr-03-2012-6012
- Rastogi, Madhup; Revannasiddaiah, Swaroop; Seam, Rajeev; Gupta, Manoj. "Extra-nodal lymphoma masquerading as carcinoma of the breast in a HIV positive male patient." BMJ Case Reports 2012; doi:10.1136/bcr-2012-007472
- Priyanka Thakur, Swaroop Revannasiddaiah, Madhup Rastogi, Manoj Kumar Gupta, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta Uncertainty concerning the 4field box technique for Stage - IB2 carcinoma of the uterine cervix. Journal of Medical Physics, Vol. 38, No. 1, 41-3, 2013. doi: 10.4103/0971-6203.106604
- Kailash Chandra Pandey, Swaroop Revannasiddaiah, Nirdosh Kumar Pant, Vipul Nautiyal, Madhup Rastogi, Manoj Kumar Gupta. Palliative Radiotherapy in Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer after Failure of Induction Chemotherapy: Comparison of Two Fractionation Schemes. Indian Journal of Palliative Care / Sep-Dec 2013 / Vol-19 / Issue-3 (DOI: 10.4103/0973-1075.121522)
- Madhup Rastogi, Swaroop Revannasiddaiah, Pragyat Thakur, Priyanka Thakur, Manish Gupta, Manoj K Gupta and Rajeev K Seam. Müllerian duct anomalies and their effect on the radiotherapeutic management of cervical cancer. Chin J Cancer; 2013; Vol. 32 Issue 8 Pages 434-440 DOI: 0.5732/cjc.012.10222
- Madhup Rastogi, Sharad Singh, Sudhir Singh, Seema Gupta, Raghav C. Dwivedi. "Triple primary malignant neoplasms including breast, esophagus and base tongue in an elderly male: A case report" Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics - October-December 2014 - Volume 10 - Issue 4, 1109-1111
- Priyanka Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manoj Kumar Gupta, Madhup Rastogi, Manish Gupta, Tapesh Bhattacharyya, Mukesh Sharma, Swaroop Revannasiddaiah. Comparison of Effects of Hemoglobin Levels Upon Tumor Response among Cervical Carcinoma Patients Undergoing Accelerated Hyperfractionated Radiotherapy versus Cisplatin Chemoradiotherapy. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 16 (10), 4285-4289, 2015 (DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2015.16.10.4285)
- Swaroop Revannasiddaiah, Subhash Chandra Joshi, Kailash Chandra Pandey, Madhup Rastogi, Mukesh Sharma, Manoj Gupta. The results with the addition of metronomic cyclophosphamide to palliative radiotherapy for the treatment of non-small cell lung carcinoma. Ann Transl Med 2015;3(20):305 (doi: 10.3978/j.issn.2305-5839.2015.11.25)
- Himanshu Mishra, Madhup Rastogi†, Ritusha Mishra, Anurag Gupta, R K Srivastava, Anoop Srivastava Undifferentiated Pleomorphic Sarcoma of Larynx: A Rare Entity with Review of Literature. JMSCR Volume 03 Issue 09 September 2015
- Sandip Barik MD, Madhup Rastogi MD†, Kiran P Malhotra MD, Akash Agrawal MS, MCh , Rohini Khorana MD, Dinkar Kulshrestha MD DM. “Unusual Presentation and Survival of Malignant Melanoma in Young Adult with Lymph Node, Lung, Liver, Brain, Bone and Adrenal Gland Metastases” JMSCR Vol 3, Issue 10, Page 7823-7827, October 2015
- Shikha Tewari , Kainat Khan , Nuzhat Husain, Madhup Rastogi, Surendra P Mishra, Anoop K Srivastav. Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes as In Vitro Model to Evaluate Genomic Instability Caused by Low Dose Radiation. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, Vol 17, 2016 page 1773 -77.
- Association of Protein Translation and Extracellular Matrix Gene Sets with Breast Cancer Metastasis: Findings Uncovered on Analysis of Multiple Publicly Available Datasets Using Individual Patient Data Approach
PLoS One. 2015 Jun 16;10(6):e0129610
- Rastogi M, Khurana R, Revannasiddaiah S, Jaiswal I, Nanda SS, Gupta P, Chufal KS, Bhatt ML Role of benzydamine hydrochloride in the prevention of oral mucositis in head and neck cancer patients treated with radiotherapy (>50 Gy) with or without chemotherapy. Support Care Cancer. 2017 May;25(5):1439-1443. doi: 10.1007/s00520-016-3548-9. Epub 2016 Dec 16.
- A supine cranio-spinal irradiation technique using moving field junctions
Polish Journal of Medical Physics and Engineering 2016;22(4):77-81 December 2016. doi: 10.1515/pjmpe-2016-0013
- Ritusha Mishra, Rohini Khurana, Himanshu Mishra, Madhup Rastogi, Rahat Hadi. Retrospective Analysis of Efficacy and Toxicity of Hypo-fractionated Radiotherapy in Breast Carcinoma. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Aug, Vol-10(8): XC01-XC03 (DOI: 10.7860/JCDR/2016/20769.8350)
- Mukesh Sharma, Swaroop Revannasiddaiah1, Manish Gupta, Rajeev K. Seam, Manoj K. Gupta, Madhup Rastogi. Can pure accelerated radiotherapy given as six fractions weekly be an option in locally advanced carcinoma cervix: Results of a prospective randomized phase III trial. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics - January-March 2016 - Volume 12 - Issue 1 (DOI: 10.4103/0973-1482.148676)
- Madhup Rastogi, Sambit Swarup Nanda, Chandra Prakash, Dinkar Kulshreshtha. An unusual response with long term survival using erlotinib in NSCLC lung with brain metastases. BMJ Case Rep 2016. doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-213239
- Madhup Rastogi, Shantanu Sapru, Pooja Gupta, Ajeet Kumar Gandhi, Surendra P. Mishra, Anoop K. Srivastava, Rohini Khurana, Rahat Hadi, Kamal Sahni, Farzana S. Prospective evaluation of Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy with Simultaneous Integrated Boost (IMRT-SIB) in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma in patients not suitable for chemo-radiotherapy. Oral Oncology 67 (2017) 10–16
- Anoop K Srivastava, Madhup Rastogi, S P Mishra. Evaluation of Tumor Control and Normal Tissue Complication Probability in Head and Neck Cancers with Different Sources of Radiation: A Comparative Study. Iran J Med Phys, Vol. 14, No. 3, September 2017. 167-172. 10.22038/IJMP.2017.21731.1206
- Madhup Rastogi , Sambit Swarup Nanda, Ajeet Kumar Gandhi , Divakar Dalela, Rohini Khurana, Surendra Prasad Mishra, Anoop Srivastavaa, S. Farzana, Madan Lal Brahma Bhatt, Nuzhat Husain. Pelvic bone anatomy vs implanted gold seed marker registration for image-guided intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate carcinoma: Comparative analysis of inter-fraction motion and toxicities. J Egypt Natl Canc Inst. 2017 Dec;29(4):185-190. doi: 10.1016/j.jnci.2017.08.003. Epub 2017 Nov 9
- Anoop K srivastava, Madhup Rastogi, S P Mishra. A comparative analysis of tumor control and normal tissue complication probability in consequential Radiotherapy plans of Carcinoma cervix using 6 MV X-ray and Cobalt -60 gamma ray. INDIAN JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH. Volume - 7 | Issue - 3 | March - 2017 | ISSN - 2249-555X | IF: 4.894 | IC Value: 79.96
- Vivekanand Satyawali, Swaroop Revannasiddaiah*, Kailash Chandra Pandey, Madhup Rastogi. Evaluation of the intentions towards, and success with tobacco-cessation among first-degree relatives of head & neck carcinoma patients. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2017; 5(9D):3774-3779 (DOI: 10.21276/sjams.2017.5.9.52)
- Satyajeet Rath, Madhup Rastogi, Ajeet Kumar Gandhi, Animesh Agrawal, Harikesh Bahadur Singh. An unusual presentation of brain metastasis: Multiple skull and parenchymal lesions masquerading as infective etiology. Advances in Modern Oncology Research vol 3, no 3, 2017 pg 131-135. doi: 10.18282/amor.v3.i3.201
- Gandhi AK, Kumar P, Bhandari M, Devnani B, Rath GK.
Burden of preventable cancers in India: Time to strike the cancer epidemic. J Egypt Natl Canc Inst. 2017 Mar;29(1):11-18
- Kashyap L, Gandhi AK, Pandey R, Sharma DN.
Locally advanced carcinoma of the cervix associated with pelvic kidney treated with intensity-modulated radiotherapy: Overcoming a therapeutic challenge. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2017 Jan;43(1):238-242
- Thottian AG, Pathy S, Gandhi AK, Malik P, Nambirajan A.
Coughing up – Small cell carcinoma lung with gingival metastasis. J Egypt Natl Canc Inst. 2017 Mar;29(1):61-64
- Roy S, Gandhi AK, Devnani B, Singh L, Mohanti BK.
Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor of the tongue with an unusual pattern of recurrence. J Egypt Natl Canc Inst. 2017 Jun;29(2):115-118.
Impact Factor: 1.01
- Grover S, Gudi S, Gandhi AK, Puri PM, Olson AC, Rodin D, Balogun O, Dhillon PK, Sharma DN, Rath GK, Shrivastava SK, Viswanathan AN, Mahantshetty U.
Radiation Oncology in India: Challenges and Opportunities. Semin Radiat Oncol. 2017Apr;27(2):158-163.
- Mohanti BK, Thakar A, Kaur J, Bahadur S, Malik M, Gandhi AK, Bhasker S, SharmaA.
Postoperative radiotherapy dose requirement in standard combined-modality practice for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: Analysis of salient surgical and radiotherapy parameters in 2 cohorts. Head Neck. 2017 Sep;39(9):1788-1796
- Ventrapati P, Pathy S, Gandhi AK, Kashyap S.
Anaplastic hemangiopericytoma of eyelid: An unusual location. J Cancer Res Ther. 2017 Jan-Mar;13(1):145-147.
- Bhandari M, Gandhi AK, Devnani B, Kumar P, Sharma DN, Julka PK. Comparative Study of Adjuvant Temozolomide Six Cycles Versus Extended 12 Cycles in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme. J Clin Diagn Res. 2017 May;11(5):XC04-XC08
- A. Chandra, N. S. Rao, K. P. Malhotra , M. Rastogi, R. Khurana. Everolimus-associated Acute Kidney Injury in Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer. Indian J Nephrol. 2017 Sep-Oct;27(5):406-409. doi: 10.4103/ijn.IJN_304_16.
- Madhup Rastogi, Sambit S Nanda, Ajeet K Gandhi, Satyajeet Rath, Harikesh B Singh, Swaroop Revannasiddaiah. Ileo-Cervical Fistula: An Unforeseen Complication After Treatment Of Cancer Cervix Following Supra-Cervical Hysterectomy in The Past. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) Volume 16, Issue 8 Ver. XII (Aug. 2017), PP 16-19 DOI: 10.9790/0853-1608121619.
- Sambit Swarup Nanda, Madhup Rastogi, Ajeet K Gandhi, Pradyumn Singh and Satyajeet Rath. The misleading superadded tuberculous infection of the mastectomy scar Masquerading the scar recurrence and chronicles of treatment: An interesting case report. International Journal Of Current Medical And Pharmaceutical Research, Vol. 3, Issue, 10, pp.2569-2571, October, 2017
- Evaluation of Target Coverage and Organ at Risk Doses in Volumetric Intracavitary Brachytherapy for Cervical Cancer
Jyoti Bisht1*, Surendra Prasad Mishra2, Raj Kumar Tyagi3 and Anoop Srivastava4
Vol. 6, No. 2, July-December, 2017, pp-101-107
- Satyajeet Rath, Madhup Rastogi, Ajeet KumarGandhi, Paritosh Pandey, Sambit Swarup Nanda. Improved Outcome with Gefitinib in Recurrent Middle Ear Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Dec, Vol-11(12): XD04-XD05. DOI: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/34511.10989
- Kainat Khan, Shikha Tewari, Namrata Punit Awasthi, Surendra Prasad Mishra, Gaurav Raj Agarwal, Madhup Rastogi, Nuzhat Husain. Flow Cytometric Detection of Gamma-H2AX To Evaluate DNA Damage by Low Dose Diagnostic Irradiation. Medical Hypotheses 115 (2018) 22–28. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mehy.2018.03.016
- Kainat Khan, Shikha Tewari, Madhup Rastogi, Gaurav Raj Agarwal, Surendra Prasad Mishra, Nuzhat Husain. Quantitative Extra Long PCR to Detect DNA Lesions in Patients Exposed to Low Doses of Diagnostic Radiation. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 19 (5), 1367-1373. DOI:10.22034/APJCP.2018.19.5.1367
- Sambit Swarup Nanda, Ajeet Kumar Gandhi, Madhup Rastogi, Rohini Khurana, Rahat Hadi, Kamal Sahni, Surendra Prasad Mishra, Anoop K. Srivastava, Madan Lal Brahma Bhatt, Devendra Parmar, Evaluation of XRCC-1 Gene Polymorphism as a Biomarker in Head and Neck Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemo radiotherapy. International Journal of Radiation Oncology * Biology * Physics Volume 101, Issue 3, 1 July 2018, Pages 593-601.
- Bhardwaj Shipra, Verma Narsingh, Bhatt MLB, Rastogi Madhup. A10273 Chronobiological analysis of Blood Pressure for early detection of chemotheraphy induced Cardiotoxicity. Journal of Hypertension: October 2018 - Volume 36 - Issue - p e194–e195. doi: 10.1097/01.hjh.0000548793.78298.da
- Kailash Chandra Pandey, Swaroop Revannasiddaiah, Nirdosh Kumar Pant, Lalit Mohan, Madhup Rastogi. Evaluation of the Incidence of Gefitinib Induced Interstitial Lung Disease in Patients with Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., Apr 2018; 6(4): 1575-1579 DOI: 10.21276/sjams.2018.6.4.40
- Praffulla Chandra Rai, Ajeet Kumar Gandhi, Madhup Rastogi , Satyajeet Rath, Sambit Swarup Nanda, Harikesh Bahadur Singh. Carcinoma of uterine cervix with multiple skull metastases as the first presentation of recurrence: A case report. Med. Res. Chron., 2018, 5 (2), 126-130
- Mandal SR, Bharati A, Haghighi RR, Arava S, Ray R, Jagia P, Sharma S, Chatterjee S, Tabin M, Sharma M, Sharma S. Non-invasive characterization of coronary artery atherosclerotic plaque using dual energy CT: Explanation in ex-vivo samples. Physica Medica. 2018 Jan 1;45:52-8.
- Evaluation of dosimetric parameters using different definitions of prescription point "A" and its impact on high dose rate (HDR) intracavitary brachytherapy for cervical carcinoma'. Indian Journal of Cancer , communicated July 2018
- Implications of applicators orientations on bladder, and rectal doses in gynecological mHDR brachytherapy: A retrospective analysis of reproducibility in multi-fractionated regimen. Anoop Kumar Srivastava, Madhup Rastogi, SP Mishra. DOI:10.4103/jcrt.JCRT_1158_16(Ahead of Print 2018)
- Managing Challenges from Medical Waste to Public Health and Environment;Dr. S. P. Mishra*, Ms. Surabhi Shukla** , Dr.Pratika Mishra*** *Sr. Radiation Scientist, Deptt of Radiation Oncology, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh -226010, India** Research Scholar (Biotechnology), Amity University, Lucknow *** Associate Professor, School of Management , Presidency University , Bangalore , Book Chapter on Enviornment
- Bharati A, Mandal SR, Gupta AK, Seth A, Sharma R, Bhalla AS, Das CJ, Chatterjee S, Kumar P. Development of a method to determine electron density and effective atomic number of high atomic number solid materials using dual-energy computed tomography. Journal of Medical Physics. 2019 Jan 1;44(1):49.
- Mandal SR, Bharati A, Kumar Pratik. Determination of mass density of atherosclerostic non calcified plaque. IJAR, 2019 Feb; 9(2).
- Harikesh B Singh, Ajeet Kumar Gandhi, Shantanu Sapru, Rohini Khurana, Rahat Hadi, Sambit S Nanda, Satyajeet Rath, Avinav Bharati, Anoop Kumar Srivastava, Surendera P Mishra, Kamal Sahni, Nuzhat Husain, Madhup Rastogi. "Study of Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT) vs 3-dimensional conformal radiotherapy (3D-CRT) in Post-operative High-grade Glioma: A dosimetric comparison" Accepted for publication in Iranian Journal of Medical Physics 2019.