Prof. Nuzhat Husain:
- International Fellow College of American Pathologists.
- Associate Editor for Original Research Articles of the “Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health” journal of India CLEN.
- Elected as Executive member of Indian College of Pathologist (ICP) in December 2012.
- "Dr. H C Roy's Pathologist of the Year Award" from Indian Medical Association (IMA) in October 2012.
- LMA Women Achiever Award in the field of academics in 2013.
Dr S. P. Mishra
- Prof NC Singhal Oration at AMPI-NC, NewDelhi. Apr. 2012
- Empaneled as Member Research Committee ,NGB University, Allahabad.
- Supported PhD Programme in Medical Physics.
- DNB(RT) Teaching and Co-guided 3DNB thes.
Dhananjay Kumar Singh
- Asian Regional Cooperative Council for Nuclear Medicine (ARCCNM) Award, 2011 and received at HoChi Minh City, Vietnam
- Asian Regional Cooperative Council for Nuclear Medicine (ARCCNM)Award, 2012 and received at Seoul, South Korea.
Dr. Vineeta Mittal
- Dr Manorama Agarwal Diamond Jubilee Silver Award by IMA Lucknow Branch on 14th October 2012.
- President Appreciation Award 2011-2012 by IMA Lucknow Branch on 14th October 2012
Dr Sudarshan K. Vijay
- Elected as Fellow of American College of Cardiology in Mar 2014.
- Elected as Fellow of European Society of Cardiology in Dec 2014.
Dr Navbir Pasricha
- Dr Navbir Pasricha , Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy has been selected for FAIMER fellowship in CMC Ludhiana for Batch 2020-22.
Dr Gaurav Raj Agarwal
- Dr. Gaurav Raj, Additional Professor, Radiodiagnosis completes one year prestigious fellowship in Abdominal & Pelvis Imaging from Ottawa Medical University, Canada and rejoins the Institute. Dr. Gaurav Raj Agarwal who joined Dr RMLIMS institute in Feb 2011, was selected for the prestigious abdominal imaging fellowship from Ottawa Medical University, Canada. He proceeded for the fellowship on study leave and successfully completed his one year tenure in this subspecialty which focuses on cancer imaging of abdomen & pelvis along with non vascular interventions and biopsies. He has rejoined the institute and would be introducing cancer screening programmes in the department of radiodiagnosis soon.