1. Dr. Ashish Chandra Agarwal,
MBBS, M.S. (ENT), MRCS Ed (ENT),
Teaching and training of MBBS students who are posted in ENT clinics is done Monday to Saturday.
Mondays: Seminar/ Journal club by Senior resident.
Tuesdays: Case presentation by Junior resident.
Monday: Dr. P. K. Joshi and Dr. Madhulika Krishnani
Tuesday: Dr. P. K. Joshi and Dr. Madhulika Krishnani
Wednesday: Dr. Ashish Chandra Agarwal and Dr. Madhulika Krishnani
Thursday: Dr. Ashish Chandra Agarwal and Dr. P. K. Joshi
Friday: Dr. Ashish Chandra Agarwal and Dr. Madhulika Krishnani
Saturday: Dr. P. K. Joshi and Dr. Madhulika Krishnani
Surgical facilities available for:
. Surgery for discharging ear and hearing loss
. Surgery for facial nerve paralysis. Deviated nasal septum
. Chronic sinusitis, nasal polyposis (FESS)
. Adenoidectomy and tonsillectomy
. Submandibular gland excision
. Parotid gland excision
. cysts and fistulas in the neck
1. Taruni Lalchandani, Ashish Chandra Agarwal, Sugandha Jauhari, Shamrendra Narayan, Tanu Misra. Role of Barium Swallow in Globus Pharyngeus: An Observational Study. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research 2019 Oct. Vol-13(10): MC01-MC04.
2. Rakesh Srivastava, Ashish Chandra Agarwal, Shishir Agarwal, Manu Pathak. High Flow Nasal Cannula: A Game Changer in Airway Surgery. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery 2019 71(3):299-302.
3. Rakesh Srivastava, Ashish Chandra Agarwal, Issac M Macharia. Post- tubercular upper airway stenosis: Our experience. International journal of Phonosurgery & Laryngology 2020;10(1):25- 28
4. Ashish Chandra Agarwal, Anitya Srivastava, Manodeep Sen. Chronic suppurative otitis media and Microbial flora: Adult Versus Pediatric population. Indian Journal of Otology 2020.
1. Microbiological profile in the ear of patients with chronic suppurative otitis media.
2. ENT manifestations in patients suffering from COVID 19: a study from a COVID hospital in North India.
Continuing Medical education:
1. Laryngology update. 7th March 2020