|DIETARY SERVICES RMLIMS
- Fulfill therapeutic nutritional requirements of patients considering their unique needs and wants.
- Generation of nutritional awareness among OPD patients as well as their relatives.
- Food preparation in hygienic conditions. Safety parameters are followed in the kitchen.
- Location: OPD 1 Room no 5
- To provide holistic and integrated dietary services.
- To provide personalized diet instruction, menu planning, lifestyle and behavioral changes advice to insure a healthy nutritional plan.
- Plan and implement patient Diet therapy, education and counseling.
- To correct deficiencies, if any.
- To educate the patients about the various diet prescriptions.
- Courses Offered: Dietary Internship for 6 months.
- Areas of expertise:
- Nutrition management of adults.
- Nutrition management of pregnant and lactating women.
- Diabetic diet and calorie controlled diet.
- Nutritional management for renal disease.
- Nutritional management of heart disease.
- Nutritional management of gastrointestinal disorders.
- Nutritional management of liver disease.
- Paediatric nutrition.
- Nutrition management in cancer patients.
- Nutritional management of obesity and underweight.
- Nutritional management of celiac disease.
- Staff: Ms Poonam Tiwari(Dietician)-View CV