Headof Department with email id-: Dr. Nuzhat Husain, Professor and Head,Pathology. email@example.com
About the Department-
Thedepartment of Pathology started functioning with diagnostic services for theinstitute in Jan 2012. The department has facilities for high endinvestigations not available at most government hospitals in the state. Thedepartment is focused to act as a cost effective referral service for thebenefit of residents of Uttar Pradesh and to avoid diagnostic difficulties forpoor patients. We are providing a large range of investigations at low cost andhigh quality.The department is also high on research activity and severalresearch proposals are functional in the department. A high publication outputexists and collaborations have been established with several centers. Thedepartment also provides support for large scale facility for cancer screeningprogram for example PAP screening of populations for diagnosis of cancer cervixetc.
Quality control: The departmentparticipates in various EQAS programs in various sub-sections including EQASprograms run by PGIMER for Cytopathology, AIIMS for histopathology, QC mark forImmunohistochemistry, UK NEQAS for Her2neu immunohistochemistry,Biorad EQAS forHematology and Immunology and ISHBT-CMCVellore EQAS for Hemostasis Program.
The departmentis divided into the following sub-specialty labs:
1. Histopathology & Cytopathology Lab includingTelepathology Services : Histopathologylaboratory is providing routine diagnostic and specialized histopathology aswell as Immunohistochemistry services. Histopathology lab is well equipped with automated tissue processors,Autostainers and Autoimmunostainers for managing large numbers of patientsamples with rapid turnaround time.
Frozensection facility is performed onregular basis whenever requested by the surgeons. Frozen section facility isbeing used for preoperative diagnosis, evaluation of resection margins,sentinel nodes etc.
Immunoflorescence :Immunofluorescence facility for renal & skin biopsies is available in ourdepartment.
Immunohistochemistry :Extensive list of antibodies isavailable for immunophenotyping of tumors. The technique and panels have beenoptimized and are being used routinely. Both manual and automated techniques(Dako Autoimmunostainer and Ventana autoimmunostainer) are used. Main focus ofthe work is in Oncopathology. Predictive and prognostic markers are evaluatedin breast cancers, gall bladder cancers, oral cancer, prostatic cancer,cervical cancer, thyroid tumors and brain tumors.
RenalPathology : Routine andImmunofluorescence reporting for native and transplant renal biopsies isavailable.
NeuromuscularPathology : Specializedskeletal muscle biopsy reporting is performed. An extensive panel of enzyme Histochemistryand Immunohistochemistry for snap frozen muscle biopsies is available in theDepartment. Nerve biopsies including all relevant special stains are alsoroutinely reported.
2. Cytopathology: FNAC,exfoliative cytology, liquid based cytology, squash smears, imprint smears andfluid cytology are routinely done. DNAploidy studies are available in Flow Cytometry. Thin prep cytology system fromHologic USA is used for both gynaecological and surgical pathology. Cytocentrifuge is also available. Autostainer is used for standardized staining.Immunocy to chemistry on alcohol fixed slides & cell block preparation withIHC is available. FNA- Flow Cytometry for lymphomas & soft tissue is alsoavailable.
3. Haematology Lab :Awell-equipped haematology lab is functioning with the high end facilitiesforFlowcytometry, automated cell counters, advanced coagulation testing andtesting for hemoglobinopathies. Haematology Laboratory offers a wide range oftests, using advanced automated technology, as well as consultative services inthe diagnosis of haematological disorders. Flowcytometry: Four colour Flow Cytometer FACS Calibur from BDBiosciences is functioning since the last 7 years and is utilized for Leukemiaand Lymphoma immunophenotyping,stem cellenumeration, HLA B27 assay, Lymphocyte subset typing, Ploidy studies as well asfor research applications. Recently a 10Colour Flow cytometer BD FACS CANTO system has been installed in thedepartment which will be utilized for more advanced applications like Sepsismonitoring, MRD evaluation etc.
4. Immunopathology Lab: RMLIMSinstitute provides complete serology profile. A wide range of tests areavailable at our institution inlcuding: Hormones, Tumor Markers, Drug Assays,Immunology, Auto Immune Antibodies, Immunoglobulins, Proteinelectrophoresis, and other tests.
5. MolecularPathology Lab : Moleculargenetics, DNA, RNA qualitative assays along with cytogenetic experimentsfacility, DNA sequencing, BCR-ABL for CML by Conventional & RT-PCR aredone. Routine detection of HPV is also done using Conventional and real timePCR. PCR for EGFR Mutations and FISH for Alk gene in lung carcinomas and MGMTgene Hypermethylation in Astrocytomas, 1p19q co-deletions inoligodendrogliomas, molecular characterization of gliomas using IDH, ATRX andp-53.Micronucleus assay, chromosomal aberrations, H2AX assay for detecting DNAdamage, Annexin V and PI for cell apoptosis are also performed. Next generation sequencer has beeninstalled with currently available panels for lung, colon and 50 gene Hot spotspanel for oncology.
6. Telepathology : A web basedtelepathology link has also been created. Further expansion and invitation ofconsultants in India and abroad for linking in this network is in pipeline. Theslide scanning facility allows E-slides to be prepared and viewed byconsultants at distant sites.
HIS and onlinereporting facilities:The department has an integrated structured online reporting system (College of American Pathologists/ AJCC based) for cytopathology, histopathology and haematology.
State ReferralLab Project : ThePathology and Microbiology departments of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute ofMedical Sciences (RMLIMS) have been upgraded to “State Referral Centre for LabInvestigations (SRCLI)” as per Government Order No. 519/ 71- 2- 13- R M-9/ 2012Dated 9 April 2013. The aim of the referral centre is to provide high endinvestigations at low cost in government sector, with quality assurance andshort turnaround time. Long term goal of the center is to enhance quality ofdiagnostic, Medicine, Academics, Teaching & Research in this field. Thesecenters also provide a strong network to assist in screening programs usingpathology and microbiology tests for infectious disease and cancer. The mainfocus is on cancer cervix, breast and oral cancer. The centre is located atRMLIMS and acts as a referral for other state medical colleges, governmentinstitutes & district hospitals in the state of U.P. Facilities for patienttesting & academic work not available in the State Medical Colleges/ GovernmentInstitutes/ district hospitals have been referred to SRCLI directly or throughdedicated nodal collection centers set up at the referring hospitals.
Thefollowing nodal centers are established as bellow-
1. Mainreferral centre at RMLIMS
2. Referralcenter at Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical Collage, Jhansi
3. Referralcenter at District Hosipital , Barabanki
4. Referralcenter at Bhau Roa Devrus Hospital,Lucknow
UPHSSP : During theperiod from Dec-15 to Mar-19 the Government of Uttar Pradesh has adopted apublic private partnership policy for the health sector for strengthening thequality of Laboratory diagnostic services under the scheme Uttar Pradesh HealthSystems Strengthening Project (UPHSSP). Following 9 referral centre areestablished under this project after the sanction received from ChairmanRMLIMS:-
1- Dr.ShaymaPrasad Mukharji (SPM) Hospital, Lucknow
2- BalrampurHospital, Lucknow
3- VeerangnaAwantiBaiMahilaHospital, Lucknow
4- DistrictHospital Mahila, Hardoi
5- DistrictHospital Mahila, Raibareeli
6- LokBandhu Shri Raj Narayan combined hospital, Lucknow
7- RaniLaxmibai combined hospital, Lucknow
8- RamManohar Lohia Combined Hospital, Lucknow
9- VeeranganaJhalkari bai Mahila Chiktsalaya, Lucknow
Thesecenters have been connected through electronic networks to the SRCLI. Specimens have been physically transported bydedicated courier. Reports are electronically dispatched. Efficient softwarehave been designed for billing, report dispatch, accounting, order for purchaseand stock etc. These all centers are closed from 30.03.2019 due to the end ofagreement with UPHSSP.
DISCIPLINE OFDEPARTMENT- Overallmost employees in the department are very hard working and focused onprogress. They do work beyond capacity and the department functions well beyondstipulated hours of work.
EffectiveQuality control measures (both internal and external) are implemented. Furtherthe software and streamlined working system is in place to ensure good turnaroundtime for reports.
Internationalreporting standards have been integrated into reporting formats.
MD Pathology (5 seats,Affiliation with King George’s Medical University)
Ph.D.:-2 recognizedguides in the Department:
1. Prof.Nuzhat Husain (HOD)
2. Dr.Pradyumn Singh
Ph.D.Degree will be awarded from KGMU, Lucknow
Short termtraining/internships programs for Bachelors and Masters Students ofLife Sciences
PDCCOncopathologyFellowship (2 seats under ProfNuzhat Husain as guide with Affiliationwith Indian College of Pathologists)
Senior ResidencyTraining Program( 7 seats, maximum duration 3 years)
DMLT course 20seats per annum ( affilitation with state medical council)
a) Research Proposal Submitted / Awarded/Ongoing/Completed
Intramural Research Project:-
COMPLETED INTRAMURAL PROJECT-10
Title of the Project
Co-inheritance of Factor V Leiden in patients of inherited Hemophilia A in India
Dr. Namrata Punit Awasthi, Asst. Prof., (Dept. of Pathology) RMLIMS, Lko
CD133, CD24 and Oct-4 in Oral Cancer- Effects on Chemoradiation Response
Dr. Nuzhat Husain, Professor and Head, Department of the Pathology, RMLIMS, Lko
Serum Anti-AQP4 antibody and Cerebral Spinal Fluid Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein in idiopathic inflammatory demyelinating disorders of the central Nervous system- A correlative analysis
Dr. Kiran Preet Malhotra, Asst. Prof., (Dept. of Pathology) RMLIMS, Lko
Pre- and post- treatment analysis of cytogenetic abnormalities in chronic myeloid leukemia.
Dr. Pradyumn Singh, Assoc. Prof., (Dept. of Pathology) RMLIMS, Lko
Comparative analysis of Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and Fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) for detection of Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) gene rearrangement in adenocarcinoma lung- A pilot study ”
Dr. Saumya Shukla, Asst. Prof. ,Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS, Lko
Fine needle aspirate of lymph nodes and use of adjunct diagnostic modalities in the diagnosis of non- Hodgkin lymphomas
Dr. Anurag Gupta, Assoc. Prof. Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS, Lucknow
Study of Gall Bladder Cancer: A Diagnostic Evaluation of Circulating Free DNA and Circulating Tumor Cells
Dr. Subrat Chandra, Assoc. Prof. Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS, Lucknow.
Detection of novel and known EGFR mutations in lung adenocarcinoma by DNA sequencing
Prof. Nuzhat Husain, Prof. and Head, Dept of Pathology,RMLIMS, Lko
Immunophenotypic characterization of normal and abnormal plasma cells in bone marrow samples of multiple myeloma patients by 4-colour flow cytometry
Dr. Namrata P. Awasthi
Assoc. Prof. Dept. of Pathology. RMLIMS, Lko
Assessment of Histopathological Markers of lepra Reactions in skin Biopsies
Dr. Kiran Preet Malhotra, Assoc Prof. Dept of Pathology, RMLIMS, Lko
Title of the Project
Heterogeneity in Diffuse Large B-Cell lymphoma-a study on the Cell-of-origin subtypes and their prognostic significance
Dr. Pradyumn Singh, Addl. Professor Dept of Pathology, RMLIMS, Lko
Diagnostic value of BRAFV600E immunohistochemistry in thyroid aspirates in Bethesda category IV and papillary carcinoma thyroid.
Dr. Nidhi Anand, Associate. Prof.
Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS, Lko
Programmed cell death –ligand 1(PD-L1) expression in non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and its correlation with driver mutations: A Pilot Study
Dr. Saumya Shukla, Associate Prof.
Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS, Lko
Utility of Pattern-Based Cytomorphological Categorization And Cell Block- Immunocytochmeistry In The Diagnostic Workup Of Salivary Gland Tumors
Dr. Anurag Gupta, Prof. Junior Grade
Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS, Lko
Investigation of cf-DNA levels and IDH-1 mutation in adult diffuse gliomas for diagnosis and prediction of therapy
Prof. Nuzhat Husain, Head,
Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS, Lko
COMPLETED EXTRAMURAL PROPOSALS; 09
Date of Start at RMLIMS
/ Grant approved to
Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TIL) subset analysis, serum IL-4 , IFN-y & TNF-a analysis for immune-reactivity & Molecular /cellular analysis of y and T cells: A correlative study in oral carcinoma
DST, New Delhi
Awarded to Dr. Vandana Tiwari) Mentor: Prof. Nuzhat Husain
Head, Dept of Pathology, RMLIMS
Stem Cell Expression of CD24, OCT3/4 and NANOG in Glioblastoma Multiforme: Correlation with Treatment Response and Survival.
ICMR, New Delhi Senior Research Fellowship Awarded to Ms. Priyanka Soni)
Guide: Prof. Nuzhat Husain
Head, Dept of Pathology, RMLIMS
UGC-Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship. (Awarded to Mr. Praveen Kumar)
UGC-RGFS, New Delhi
Guide: Prof. Nuzhat Husain
Head, Dept of Pathology, RMLIMS
Analysis of intron 22 inversion mutation in Indian case with hemophilia ‘A’
P.I. Prof. Nuzhat Husain,
Head, Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS
Liquid based cytology assessment of p16 and DNA ploidy in Cervical Neoplasia: Correlation with p16 promoter Hypermethylation
Prof. Nuzhat Husain,
Head, Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS
Effects of diagnostic low dose radiation exposure on peripheral blood lymphocytes
DST SERB, India Young Scientist
Dr Shikha Tiwari
Mentor: Prof. Nuzhat Husain
Head, Dept of Pathology, RMLIMS
Extramural grant Fellowship
awarded to Swati Kumari
Guide: Prof. Nuzhat Husain, Head, Dept of Pathology, RMLIMS
Epidermal growth factor mutation (EGFR) and anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) gene rearrangement in non-small cell carcinoma lung
Asstt. Prof. Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS
Factor VIII inhibitors in Hemophilia A : Correlation with gene mutation and cytokine profile
Prof. Nuzhat Husain,
Head, Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS
On-going Extramural Proposals: 01
Total Duration / Date of Start at RMLIMS
Funding Agency/ Grant approved to
Prof. Nuzhat Husain,
Head, Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS
2019 April -2022 April
Prof. Nuzhat Husain,
Head, Dept. of Pathology, RMLIMS
1. Cytology Slide Review
8. PAP Smear – Conventional
1. Absolute Eosinophil Count (AEC)
41. Red Cell Indices (MCV, MCH, MCHC)
1. Biopsy - Bone Marrow
13. Frozen Section
1. Serum Free Kappa Light Chain
14. Serum Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
28. Serum Growth Hormone (hGH)
Molecular Lab ( Pathology)
1. Fish IP and 19q
5. PCR For HPV
LIST OF IHC ANTIBODIES:
1. Estrogen Receptor (ER)
FLOW CYTOMETRY Antibodies
28. ANTI BCL2
List of Publications (Last Five Years)
1. MaudsleyAA, Gupta RK, Stoyanova R, Parra NA, Roy B, Sheriff S, Hussain N, Behari S. Mapping of Glycine Distributions in Gliomas. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2014Jan;35.14):1101-7.
2. GuptaS, Pant MC, Husain N, Sundar S, KhanH.Primary amelanotic melanoma of the nasal cavity: a case report. EarNose Throat J. Jan 2014; 93(1):E12-4.
3. SinghDK, Singh N, Singh R, Husain N. Cerebral astroblastoma: A radio pathological diagnosis. JPediatr Neurosci. 2014 Jan; 9(1):45-7.
4. ShuklaS, Awasthi NP, Husain N. Papillary variant of medullary carcinoma thyroid. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2014;57(1):151-2.
5. HumaKhan, Seema Gupta, Nuzhat Husain,Sanjeev Misra, M.P.S. Negi, Naseem Jamal, Ashim Ghatak. Correlation betweenexpression of Cyclin-D1, EGFR and p53 with chemoradiation response in patientsof locally advanced oral squamous cell carcinoma. J Cancer Res Ther. 2014Apr-Jun; 258-64.
6. MalhotraKP, Husain N, Shukla S, Jain P,Sonkar AA.Pseudosarcomatousproliferative myositis of the sternocleidomastoid: A case report. DiagnCytopathol. 2014 Feb 28. Doi: 10.1002/dc.23134.
7. DeepakKumar Singh, Neha Singh, Ragini Singh, NuzhatHusain. Cerebral astroblastoma: A radio-pathological diagnosis. Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences 2014.April. 45-7
8. ShuklaS, Malhotra KP, Awasthi NP, Husain N,Singh SK. Intraventriculartanycytic ependymoma: an uncommon fibrillary variant. NeurolIndia. Mar-Apr 2014; 62(2):200-1.
9. KhanH, Gupta S, Husain N, Misra S, SinghN, Negi M. Prognostics ofCyclin-D1 expression with chemo radiation response in patients of locallyadvanced oral squamous cell carcinoma. J Cancer ResTher. Apr-Jun 2014; 10(2):258-64.
10. NuzhatJahan Faridi*, Praveen Kumar, NuzhatHusain and Mohammad Imran Siddiqi. Factor VIII genetic mutations andprotein alterations in hemophilia A: A review. Clin. Rev. Opinions, May 2014; 6(1):1-10.
11. KhanH, Gupta S, Husain N, Misra S, MPSN, Jamal N, Ghatak A. Correlation between expressions of Cyclin-D1, EGFR andp53 with chemoradiation response in patients of locally advanced oral squamouscell carcinoma. BBA Clin. 2014Nov21;3:11-7. doi: 10.1016/j.bbacli.2014.11.004. eCollection 2015.
12. KiranPreet Malhotra, Saumya Shukla , Anurag Gupta , Namrata Punit Awasthi, Nuzhat Husain, Ishwar Ram Dhayal. Penile neurilemmoma:Utility of fine-needle aspiration cytology in diagnosis of a rare entity. Journal of Cytology. 2014 July; 176-8.
13. SoniP, Husain N, Awasthi R, Chandra A,Ojha BK, Gupta RK. Revisiting epidermalgrowth factor receptor in glioblastoma multiforme: does it play a role inresponse to therapy?Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2014Jul-Sep; 57(3):390-5.
14. Shukla S, Awasthi NP, HusainN, Anand N. Cytodiagnosis of Sacral Chordoma. J Nepal MedAssoc 2014;52(196):1014-16
15. AkshayAgarwal, Jitendra Kumar Kushwaha, NuzhatHusain, Abhinav Arun Sonkar. Papillary thyroid cancer in Hashimoto'sthyroiditis: An association less understood. Indian Association of Surgical Oncology, September 2014; 5(3):199-204.
16. Ram H,Mohammad S, Husain N, Malkunje LR.Huge ossifying fibroma of the maxilla. J MaxillofacOral Surg. 2014 Sep; 13(3):337-40.
17. Ram H,Mohammad S, Husain N, Gupta S, KumarA. Bilateral odontogenic keratocyst of the mandible. JMaxillofac Oral Surg. 2014 Sep; 13(3):341-5.
18. AgarwalA, Prasad R, Garg R, Verma SK, Singh A, HusainN. Medical thoracoscopy: a useful diagnostic tool for undiagnosed pleuraleffusion. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci.2014 Oct-Dec;56(4):217-20.
19. KiranMalhotra, Dinkar Kulshreshtha, Saumya Shukla, Nuzhat Husain. ENLdeveloping ten years after Leprosy treatment masquerading asatypical-mycobacterial infection. Monthlyjournal of the Association of Physicians. 2015 Feb.
20. A.A.Sonkar, J.L. Miller, A.A. Agarwal K.R. Singh, N.Husain, J.K. Kushwaha. P277 CD24 and CD44 expression in Indian breastcancer patients and response to chemotherapy. The Breast. 2015 Mar; S122
21. PraveenKumar, Nuzhat Husain, Priyanka Soni,Nuzhat Jahan Faridi ,Sudhir Kumar Goel. New Protocol for Detection of Intron 22Inversion Mutation from Cases With Hemophilia. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2015 April; 255-9.
22. MalhotraKP, Shukla S, Singhal A, Husain N.Proliferating trichilemmal cyst with nodal enlargement mimicking metastaticsquamous cell carcinoma. Indian JDermatol Venereol Leprol. 2015 May21.
23. Ram H,Agrawal SP, Husain N, Chakrabarti S.Hypoglossal schwannoma of parapharyngeal space: an unusual case report. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2015 Mar;14(Suppl 1):73-6.
24. KushwahaVS, Gupta S, Husain N, Khan H, NegiMP, Jamal N, Ghatak A. Gefitinib, Methotrexate and Methotrexate plus5-Fluorouracil as palliative treatment in recurrent head and neck squamous cellcarcinoma. Cancer Biol Ther. 2015; 16(2):346-51.
25. Husain N, Negi M, Ghatak A, Bhatt ML. Impact of EGFR and p53expressions on survival and quality of life in locally advanced oral squamouscell carcinoma patients treated with chemoradiation. Cancer biology & therapy. 2015 July.
26. ShuklaS, Malhotra KP. Husain N. EpidermalGrowth Factor receptor protein expression and mutation in adenocarcinoma lung:A tertiary centre study. ndianJ Pathol Microbiol. 2015;58(1):S138.
27. ShuklaS, Malhotra KP, Husain N, Gupta A,Anand N. The utility of cytology in the diagnosis of non-small-cell lungcarcinoma-adenocarcinoma: A tertiary care centre study. J Cytol. 2015 Jul-Sep;32(3):159-64.
28. Singh V, HusainN, Akhtar N, Kumar V, Tewari S, Mishra S, Misra S, Khan MY. Do Human Papilloma viruses play any Rolein Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma in North Indian Population? Asian Pac J Cancer Prev.2015;16(16):7077-84..
29. GuptaS, Khan H, Kushwaha VS, Husain N,Negi M, Ghatak A, Bhatt M. Impact of EGFR and p53 expressions on survival andquality of life in locally advanced oral squamous cell carcinoma patientstreated with chemoradiation. Cancer BiolTher. 2015;16(9):1269-80.
30. Singh AK, Singh SK, Singh A, Gupta KK, Khatoon J, Prasad A, Rai RP, Gupta RK, Tripathi M, HusainN, Prasad KN. Immune response to Taenia soliumcysticerci after anti-parasitic therapy. Int J Parasitol. 2015Oct;45(12):749-59.
31. SinghSK, Singh AK, Prasad KN, Singh A, Singh A, Rai RP, Tripathi M, Gupta RK, Husain N. Expression of adhesionmolecules, chemokines and matrix metallo- proteinases (MMPs) in viable anddegenerating stage of Taenia solium metacestode in swine neurocysticercosis. Vet Parasitol. 2015 Nov30;214(1-2):59-66.
32. Arundhati,Malhotra KP, Husain N. Primarybreast lymphoma with progression to the scalp. J Cancer Res Ther. 2015 Jul-Sep;11(3):666.
33. Husain N, Ojha BK. Gliosarcoma with leiomyomatous differentiation: Acase report with an emphasis on histogenesis. J Cancer ResTher. 2015 Oct-Dec;11(4):917-9.
34. Shukla S, Malhotra KP, Husain N, Gupta A, Anand N. The utility of cytology in the diagnosis ofadenocarcinoma lung: A tertiary care center study. J Cytol. 2015 Jul-Sep;32(3):159-64.
35. ShuklaS, Awasthi NP, Singh P, Husain N.CD20 negative primary diffuse large B cell lymphoma of breast: Role of Pax-5. J Cancer Res Ther. 2015Jul-Sep;11(3):658.
36. TewariS, Khan K, Husain N, Rastogi M, Mishra SP, Srivastav AK. Peripheral BloodLymphocytes as In Vitro Model to Evaluate Genomic Instability Caused by LowDose Radiation. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev.2016;17(4):1773-7.
37. MalhotraKP1, Shukla S, Husain N, Bhatt ML.Combined Squamomelanocytic Tumor of the Plantar Surface of the Foot:Histogenetic Insights. Am J Dermatopathol.2016 May;38(5):396-7.
38. Kumari S, Tewari S, Husain N, Agarwal A, Pandey A, Singhal A,Lohani M. Quantification of Circulating Free DNA as a Diagnostic Marker in GallBladder Cancer. Pathol OncolRes. 2017 Jan;23(1):91-97.
39. Soni P, Husain N, Chandra A, Ojha BK, BhattML, Gupta RK. Do phosphatase of regenerating liver-3, matrix metalloproteinases-2,matrix metalloproteinases-9, and epidermal growth factor receptor-1 predictresponse to therapy and survival in glioblastoma multiforme? Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2016Jul-Sep;59(3):287-93.
Hadi R, Pant MC, Husain N, Singhal A,Khurana R, Agarwal GR, Masood S, Awashthi NP. EGFR and HER-2/neu Expression in Gallbladder Carcinoma: An InstitutionalExperience. Gulf J Oncolog. 2016 Jan;1(20):12-9.
42. Singh AK, Kushwaha JK, Anand A, Sonkar AA, HusainN, Srivastava K, Singh S. Human Papilloma Virus in Oral CavityCancer and Relation to Change in Quality of Life Following Treatment-a PilotStudy from Northern India. Indian J Surg Oncol. 2016 Dec;7(4):386-391.
43. SinghS, Chatterji T, Sen M, Dhayal IR, Mishra S,Husain N, Goel A, Roy R. Serum procalcitonin levels in combination with(1)H NMR spectroscopy: A rapid indicator for differentiation of urosepsis. Clin Chim Acta. 2016 Jan 30;453:205-14.
44. ChatterjiT, Singh S, Sen M, Singh AK, Maurya PK, Husain N, Srivastav JK, MandaSK, Roy R. Comprehensive 1H NMR metabolic profiling of body fluids fordifferentiation of meningitis in adults. Metabolomics.2016;12: 130.
45. GuptaS, Kushwaha VS, Verma S, Khan H, Bhatt ML, HusainN, Negi MP, Bhosale VV, Ghatak A. Understanding molecular markers inrecurrent oral squamous cell carcinoma treated with chemoradiation. Heliyon. 2016 Dec 5;2(12):e00206.
46. Nuzhat Husain, Azfar Neyaz. Micropapillary urothelial carcinoma: is molecular hair-splitting ontarget? Translational Cancer ResearchDec 2016; 5(S7):S1387-S1392.
47. NeyazA, Husain N, Shukla S, Arora A,Verma V. Oropharyngeal Metastasis from Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma: A RareEvent. Ann Clin Case Rep. 2016; 1: 1201.
48. AroraA, Jaiswal R, Anand N, Husain N.Primary embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma of the liver. BMJ Case Rep. 2016 Dec 30;2016. pii: bcr2016218292.
49. Kulshreshtha D, Malhotra KP, Maurya PK, Singh AK,Thacker AK, Husain N. Nerve biopsy in Indian patients with mononeuropathy multiplex ofundetermined etiology. MuscleNerve. 2017 Jan;55(1):23-27.
50. AroraA, Jaiswal R, Anand N, Husain N.Foamy gland variant of adenocarcinoma of prostate: a rare pathological variant.BMJ Case Rep. 2017 Jan 10;2017. pii:bcr2016218384.
51. SinghV, Husain N, Akhtar N, Khan MY,Sonkar AA, Kumar V. p16 and p53 in HPV-positive versus HPV-negative oralsquamous cell carcinoma: do pathways differ? J Oral Pathol Med. 2017 Oct;46(9):744-751.
52. AroraA, Husain N, Bansal A, Neyaz A,Jaiswal R, Jain K, Chaturvedi A, Anand N, Malhotra K, Shukla S. Development ofa New Outcome Prediction Model in Early-stage Squamous Cell Carcinoma of theOral Cavity Based on Histopathologic Parameters With Multivariate Analysis: TheAditi-Nuzhat Lymph-node Prediction Score (ANLPS) System. Am J Surg Pathol. 2017 Jul;41(7):950-960.
53. AroraA, Rastogi A, Neyaz A, Husain N.Clear cell adenocarcinoma of cervix in 1-year-old girl without in uteroexposure to diethylstilbestrol: an uncommon tumour at an uncommon age and site.BMJ Case Rep. 2017 Mar 16;2017. pii:bcr2016218730.
54. KantS, Srivastava A, Kumar R, Verma AK, Mishra AK, Husain N. An intra-thoracic follicular carcinoma of thyroid: Anuncommon presentation. Lung India.2017 Mar-Apr;34(2):193-196.
55. VermaR, Holla VV, Kumar V, Jain A, Husain N,Malhotra KP, Garg RK, Malhotra HS, Sharma PK, Kumar N. A study of acute muscledysfunction with particular reference to dengue myopathy. Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2017 Jan-Mar;20(1):13-22.
56. Mishra S, Awasthi NP, Husain N, Anand A, Pradeep Y, Ansari R, Saxena S.Flow Cytometric Analysis of DNA Ploidy in Liquid Based Cytology for CervicalPre-Cancer and Cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2017 Jun 25;18(6):1595-1601.
57. Anand A, Singh KR, Kumar S, Husain N, Kushwaha JK, Sonkar AA.Androgen Receptor Expression in an Indian Breast Cancer Cohort with Relation toMolecular Subtypes and Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy- a ProspectiveClinical Study. Breast Care (Basel). 2017 Jul;12(3):160-164.
58. Tiwari V, Malhotra K, Khan K, Maurya PK, Singh AK, Thacker AK, Husain N, Kulshreshtha D.Evaluation of polymerase chain reaction in nerve biopsy specimens of patientswith Hansen's disease. J Neurol Sci. 2017 Sep 15;380:187-190.
60. AditiArora, Ankur Bansal, Ritika Jaiswal, Nuzhat Husain. Bilateral Invasive LobularCarcinoma Arising within a Fibroadenoma; A Rare Case Entity. Jundishapur JChronic Dis Care. In Press(In Press):e57873. Published online 2017 July 19.doi: 10.5812/jjcdc.57873.
61. Azfar Neyaz, NuzhatHusain, Sameer Gupta, Swati Kumari, Aditi Arora, Namrata Puneet Awasthi,Kiran Preet Malhotra, Sanjeev Misra. Investigation of targetable predictive andprognostic markers in gallbladder carcinoma. Journal of GastrointestinalOncology 9(1)111-125. DOI: 10.2103/jgo.2017.10.02
62. Singh AK, Garg RK, Gupta RK, Malhotra HS, Agrawal GR, Husain N, Pandey CM, Sahoo P, Kumar N. Dynamic contrast-enhanced (DCE) MRI derivedkinetic perfusion indices may help predicting seizure control in singlecalcified neurocysticercosis. Magn ResonImaging. 2018 Jan 27;49:55-62. doi: 10.1016/j.mri.2018.01.001.
64. Awasthi NP, Kumari S, Neyaz A, Gupta S, Agarwal A, Singhal A, Husain N. EpCAM-based FlowCytometric Detection of Circulating Tumor Cells in Gallbladder Carcinoma Cases.Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2017 Dec29;18(12):3429-3437.
66. Kumari S, HusainN, Agarwal A, Neyaz A, Gupta S, Chaturvedi A, Lohani M, Sonkar AA.Diagnostic Value of Circulating Free DNA Integrity and Global MethylationStatus in Gall Bladder Carcinoma. Pathol Oncol Res. 2018 Jan 28. doi:10.1007/s12253-017-0380-6.
67. Mishra,Sridhar & Husain, Nuzhat & Awasthi, Namrata & Pradeep, Yashodhara& Roohi, Roohi & Saxena, Sarita. (2018). Liquid-based cytology: doancillary techniques enhance detection of epithelial abnormalities?. Archivesof Gynecology and Obstetrics. 1-11. 10.1007/s00404-018-4763.
68. Sanya Arshad,Anshima Singh, Namrata Punit Awasthi, Swati Kumari and Nuzhat Husain. Clinicopathological parameters influencing inhibitordevelopment in patients with hemophilia A receiving on-demand therapy. Ther AdvHematol 2018, Vol. 9(8) 213–226 DOI: 10.1177/ 2040620718785363.
69. MuditMehrotraAkshay AnandKul Ranjan Singh Surender Kumar Nuzhat Husain Abhinav Arun Sonkar. P-Glycoprotein Expression inIndian Breast Cancer Patients with Reference to Molecular Subtypes and Responseto Anthracycline-Based Chemotherapy—a Prospective Clinical Study from aDeveloping Country. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology;pp1–6, 2018.
70. Azfar Neyaz, Nuzhat Husain, Nidhi Anand, PallaviSrivastava.Rare paratesticular aggressive angiomyxoma with negative oestrogenand progesterone receptors in a male patient. BMJ Case Reports 2018;doi:10.1136/bcr-2017-222164.
71. Kaif M, Neyaz A,Shukla S, Husain N, Fulminantleptomeningeal carcinomatosis from a malignant melanoma arising in acerebellopontine epidermoid cyst: A rare case with diagnostic pointers.Neuropathology. 2018 Jun 6. doi: 10.1111/neup.12480.
72. Pallavi Srivastava,Nuzhat Husain, Azfar Neyaz, VaniGupta. Aggressive myxoinflammatory fibroblastic sarcoma with multiple sitemetastases. BMJ Case Reports 2018; doi:10.1136/bcr-2018-22425
73. Azfar Neyaz NuzhatHusain Swati Kumari Sameer Gupta Saumya Shukla Sanya Arshad NidhiAnand Arun Chaturvedi. Clinicalrelevance of PDL1 expression in gallbladder cancer: a potential target fortherapy.Histopathology 2018.
74. Kainat Khan, Shikha Tewari, Madhup Rastogi, Gaurav Raj Agarwal, Surendra Prasad Mishra, NuzhatHusain. Quantitative Extra Long PCR to Detect DNA Lesions in Patients Exposed to Low Doses of Diagnostic Radiation. Asian Pac JCancer Prev,19 (5), 1367-1373. 2018.
75. Saumya shukla ,Rahul kumar pandey , Surya kant , Rajiv garg , Nidhi anand , Ram awadh singhkushwaha , Kiran preet malhotra , Anand srivastava , Madan lal brahma bhatt ,Nuzhat Husain. Detection of Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Gene Re-Arrangement inNon-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma in the Indian Population: Comparison ofTechniques and Immunohistochemistry Clones. Turk Patoloji Derg . 2019; 36(35):45.
76. Abhinav ArunSonkar,Sudaiv Nazgarkar,Akshay Agarwal, Nuzhat Husain. Circulating Levels ofCell-Free DNA in Serum of Patients with Oral Cancer with Relation toClinicopathological Profile: A Pilot Study from an Endemic Area of a DevelopingCountry. Journal of the American College of Surgeons.2018; 227(4):e56DOI:10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2018.08.144.
77. Anshuman Pandey, Pradyumn Singh, Rajkumar Mishra,Alankar Kumar Gupta. Primary Perianal Extramammary Paget's disease: case reportwith review. J of Dermat & Dermat Surg, Vol 20, Issue 2, 2016, Pg 152–155. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jdds.2016.02.005
78. ChannabasappaKori, Pradyumn Singh, Neelesh Jain,Jaswant Jain, Vijay kumar. Giant Omental Fibromatosis Presenting as PelvicMass. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015 Feb, Vol-9(2):XD06-XD08. DOI: 10.7860/JCDR/2015/10438.5566
79. Singh P, Patel K,Ramakrishna B. Solid pseudopapillary tumor of the pancreas: A retrospectiveanalysis of 36 cases from a single institution in India. Indian Journal of Cancer,July-Sept 2015 vol 52 Issue 3.
80. ShuklaS, Awasthi NP, Singh P, Husain N.CD20 negative primary diffuse large B cell lymphoma of breast: Role of Pax-5. JCancer Res Ther. 2015 Jul-Sep;11(3):658. doi: 10.4103/0973-1482.140792.
81. RekhaPai,Marie Therese Manipadam, Pradyumn Singh,Andrew Ebenazer, Prasanna Samuel, Simon Rajaratnam. Succinate dehydrogenase B(SDHB) immunohistochemistry as a guide to SDH (B, C, D) gene mutationalscreening among patients with pheochromocytoma-paraganglioma syndromes: Utilityin a developing country.APMIS; 2014. DOI 10.1111/apm.12269
82. Shukla S, Husain N, Gupta A, Anand N. Cytomorphologicalfeatures of lung adenocarcinoma with anaplastic lymphoma kinase generearrangement. J Cytol 2019;36:8-12.
83. PradyumnSingh, Anurag Gupta, Namrata PAwasthi, Ashish Singhal, Gaurav Gupta. Efficacy of Cell BlockImmunocytochemistry in the diagnostic workup of Non Hodgkin Lymphoma-experiencefrom a tertiary care hospital in North India. Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology (IJPO) 2017;5(2) accepted
84. Nidhi Anand, Saumya Shukla, PriyaSingh, Namrata Punit Awasthi, Nuzhat Husain, Anurag Gupta. Aspirationcytology of right hypochondrial masses: Utility and diagnostic efficacy. EuropeanJournal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research 2017;4(12): 465-470
85. AzamM, Khurana R, Gupta A. An unusualcase of pleomorphic rhabdomyosarcoma of shoulder in an adult patient. ClinCancer Investig J 2016;5:274-7
86. ShuklaS, Malhotra KP, Husain N, Gupta A,Anand N. The utility of cytology in the diagnosis of adenocarcinoma lung: Atertiary care center study. J Cytol 2015;32:159-64.
87. Himanshu Mishra, MadhupRastogi, Ritusha Mishra, AnuragGupta, R K Shrivastava, Anoop Shrivastava. Undifferentiated PleomorphicSarcoma of Larynx: A Rare Entity with Review of Literature. Journal of MedicalScience & Clinical Research;2015 03: 7653-7656
88. Kiran Preet Malhotra, Saumya Shukla, Anurag Gupta, Namrata Punit Awasthi, Nuzhat Husain, lshwar Ram Dhayal. Penileneurilemmoma: Utility of fine-needle aspiration cytology in diagnosis of a rareentity. Journal of cytology 2014; 31:176-178.
89. KashyapR, AwasthiNP,Gupta R. Clinical and flow cytometric analysis of paroxysmalnocturnal hemoglobinuria in Indian patients. J ApplHematol 2018;9:85-90.
90. Arshad S, Singh A, Awasthi NP, Kumari S, Husain N.Clinicopathological parameters influencing inhibitor development in patientswith hemophilia A receiving on-demand therapy. TherAdvHematol. 2018;9(8):213-226.Published 2018 Jul 30. doi:10.1177/204062071878536
91. Khan K, Tewari S, Awasthi NP, Mishra SP, Agarwal GR, RastogiM, Husain N.Flowcytometric detection of Gamma-H2AX to evaluate DNA damage bylow dose diagnostic irradiation. Accepted in Medical Hypotheses, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mehy.2018.03.016
92. Mishra, S., Husain,N., Awasthi, N.P. et al. Liquid-based cytology: do ancillary techniques enhancedetectionof epithelial abnormalities?Arch GynecolObstet (2018) 298: 159. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00404-018-4763-z
93. Neyaz A, Husain N, Gupta S, Kumari S, Arora A, Awasthi NP,Malhotra KP, Misra S. Investigation of targetable predictive and prognosticmarkers in gallbladder carcinoma. J GastrointestOncol 2018;9(1):111-125. doi:10.21037/jgo.2017.10.02
94. Awasthi NP, Kumari S, NeyazA,Gupta S, Agarwal A, Singhal A,Husain N. EpCam based flow cytometric detection of circulating tumor cells in Gallbladder Carcinoma Cases. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev.2017; 18 (12), 3429-3437.
95. Mishra S, Awasthi N, Husain N, Anand A, Pradeep Y, Ansari R, et al.Flowcytometric Analysis of DNA Ploidy in Liquid Based Cytology of CervicalPre-cancer & Cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2017;18 (6):1595-1601.
96. HadiR, Pant MC, Husain N, Singhal A, Khurana R, Agarwal GR, Masood S, Awasthi NP.EGFR and Her2/neu expressionin Gall bladder carcinoma: an institutional experience. Gulf Journal ofOncology 2016, 20:12-19.
98. SinghP, Gupta A, Awasthi NP, Singhal A, Gupta G. Efficacy of cell blockimmunocytochemistry in the diagnostic workup of non hodgkin lymphoma-experiencefrom a tertiary care hospital in North India.Indian Journal of Pathology andOncology, April-June, 2018;5(2):216-220
99. AwasthiNP, Qayoom S, Jaiswal A, Dabadghao S. Significant plasmacytosis in an earlyinduction marrow of acute myeloid leukemia: Diagnostic and therapeuticimplications. J Can Res Ther. 2017;13:384-384 .
100. Awasthi NP,Qayoom S, Dabadghao S. Blasticplasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm presentingas leukemia without cutaneous lesion. J Can Res Ther 2017;13:1056-8
101. Anand N, ShuklaS, Singh P,Awasthi NP, Husain N, Gupta A.Aspiration cytology of righthypochondrial masses: Utility and Diagnostic efficacy. Ejpmr. 2017;4(12)465-70
102. Awasthi NP,Kumar P, Upadhyaya S, Husain N. Co-inheritance of Factor V Leiden in Cases withInherited Hemophilia A in North India. Annals of Applied Bio-Sciences, [S.l.],v. 2, n. 4, p. A76-80, oct. 2015. ISSN 2349-6991. Available at:<http://www.pacificejournals. com/journal/ index.php/aabs/article/view/aabs490>.
103. Shukla S, Awasthi NP, Singh P, Husain N. CD20negative primary diffuse large B cell lymphoma of breast: Role of Pax-5. J CanRes Ther 2015;11:658.
104. Singhal A,Mahajan C, Hadi R, Awasthi NP.Chondrosarcoma of chest wall metastasising to the larynx: Case report andreview of literature. J Can Res Ther 2015;11:658
105. Malhotra KP,Shukla S, Gupta A, Awasthi NP,Husain N, DhayallR. Penile neurilemmoma: Utility of fine-needle aspirationcytology in diagnosis of a rare entity. J Cytol 2014;31:176-8
106. Shukla S, Awasthi NP, Husain N. Papillary variant of medullary carcinomathyroid. Indian J PatholMicrobio2014;57:151-2.
107. Hadi R, SinghalA, Masood S, Awasthi NP. Expressionof ErbB-1 and ErbB-2 in Cholecystectomy Specimen done for Benign Gallbladderdisease.World journal of surgical, medical and radiation oncology 2014.Available at http://www.npplweb.com/wjsmro/content/3/8
108. Awasthi NP, Singh P. Analysis of clinical,histological and biochemical findings in patients with alcoholicsteatohepatitis and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. International Journal ofApplied Research 2014;1(1):196-198
109. Shukla S,Malhotra KP, Awasthi NP, Husain N,Singh SK. Intraventriculartanycyticependymoma: An uncommon fibrillary variant.Neurol India 2014;62:200-1
110. Awasthi NP, Singh P. Clinicopathological analysisof cases of pulmonary aspergilloma. International Journal of Applied Research2014;1(1):139-141
111. Malhotra KP,Suvirya S, Malhotra HS, Kumar B, Gupta A.Does histoid leprosy represent alocally hyperimmune variant of lepromatous leprosy?QJM. 2019 Feb 18. doi:10.1093/qjmed/hcz043.
112. KulshreshthaD, Malhotra KP, Malhotra HS et al.Mandating nerve biopsy: A step towards personalizing therapy in pure neuriticleprosy. J PeripherNerv Syst. 2018;1–7.
113. Malhotra KP, Chandra A,Shukla S, Yadav A, Husain N. C1q Nephropathy Developing In A Case Of GastricCarcinoma Accepted in Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. Nov 2018
114. Malhotra KP, Chandra A, RaoN, Shukla S, Gupta A. Tuberculosis as a Microbiologically Proven Etiology ofMembranous Nephropathy and Interstitial Nephritis Accepted in Saudi J KidneyDis Transpl. Nov 2018
115. Neyaz A, Husain N, Gupta S, KumariS, Arora A, Awasthi NP, Malhotra KP,Misra S. Investigation of targetable predictive and prognostic markers ingallbladder carcinoma. J GastrointestOncol 2018;9(1):111-125.
116. Pandey S,Garg RK, Malhotra HS, Jain A, MalhotraKP, Kumar N, et al. Etiologic spectrum and prognosis in noncompressiveacute transverse myelopathies: An experience of 80 patients at a tertiary carefacility. Neurol India. 2018 Jan-Feb;66(1):65-70.
117. SuviryaS, Pathania S, Malhotra K,Verma P. A case of Anti-EpiligrinCicatricialPemphigoid with extensive cutaneouserosions mimicking Pemphigus vulgaris. BMJ Case Rep. 2018 Jun 21;2018. pii:bcr-2018-225446. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2018-225446
118. ShuklaS, Pandey RK, Kant S, Garg R, Anand N, Kushwaha RAS, Malhotra KP, Srivastava A, Bhatt MLB, Husain N. Detection Of AnaplasticLymphoma Kinase Gene Re-Arrangement In Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma In TheIndian Population: Comparison Of Techniques And Immunohistochemistry Clones.Accepted In Turk PatolojiDergisi January 2018 Doi: 10.5146/Tjpath.2018.01438
119. KulshreshthaD, Malhotra KP, Maurya PK, Singh AK,Thacker AK, Husain N. Nerve biopsy in Indian patients with mononeuropathymultiplex of undetermined etiology. Muscle Nerve 2017;55: 23–27.
120. Tiwari V, Malhotra K, Khan K, Maurya PK, Singh AK, Thacker AK, Husain N,Kulshreshtha D.Evaluation of polymerase chain reaction in nerve biopsyspecimens of patients with Hansen's disease. J Neurol Sci. 2017 Sep15;380:187-190
121. Malhotra KP,Neyaz A, Gupta A, Das M, Husain N. Multiple inflamed cutaneous nodules in anelderly female. Indian J DermatolVenereolLeprol. 2018 Jul-Aug;84(4):518-520
122. Arora A1, Husain N, Bansal A, Neyaz A, Jaiswal R, Jain K,Chaturvedi A, Anand N, Malhotra K,Shukla S. Development of a New Outcome Prediction Model in Early-stage SquamousCell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity Based on Histopathologic Parameters WithMultivariate Analysis: The Aditi-Nuzhat Lymph-node Prediction Score (ANLPS)System. Am J SurgPathol. 2017 Jul;41(7):950-960
123. Verma R, Holla VV, Kumar V, Jain A,Husain N, Malhotra KP, Garg RK,Malhotra HS, Sharma PK, Kumar N. A study of acute muscle dysfunction withparticular reference to dengue myopathy. Ann Indian AcadNeurol 2017;20:13-22.
124. Chandra A, Rao NS, Malhotra KP, Rastogi M, Khurana R.Everolimus-associated acute kidney injury in patients with metastatic breastcancer. Indian J Nephrol. 2017 Sep-Oct;27(5):406-409
125. Sahoo RR, Wakhlu A, Malhotra K, Kumar P.Cutaneous T-celllymphoma presenting as panniculitis with arthritis. Indian J Rheumatol2017;12:228-9
126. ParaneoplasticHypoglycaemia: A RareManifestation of Pelvic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour. Singhal A, Hadi R, Malhotra K, Rastogi S, Masood S. JClinDiagn Res. 2017 Feb;11(2):XD01-XD02. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/17146.9306.Epub 2017 Feb 1.
127. KumarN, Malhotra H.S, Garg R.K, Lalla R, MalhotraKP, Jain A, Rizvi I. Kumar N, Malhotra HS, Garg RK, LallaR, Malhotra KP, Jain A, Rizvi I. Comprehensive electrophysiology in leprousneuropathy–Is there a clinico-electrophysiological dissociation? ClinicalNeurophysiology. 2016 May 17.doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.clinph.2016.05.002
128. QaviA1, Garg RK, Malhotra HS, Jain A, Kumar N, MalhotraKP, Srivastava PK, Verma R, Sharma PK Disseminated cysticercosis: clinicalspectrum, Toll-like receptor-4 gene polymorphisms and role of albendazole: Aprospective follow-up of 60 cases with a review of 56 published cases. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016 Sep;95(39):e4882. doi:10.1097/MD.0000000000004882.
129. Malhotra KP, ShuklaS, Husain N, Bhatt MLB. Combined squamomelanocytic tumor of the plantar surfaceof the foot: histogenetic Insights. Am J Dermatopathol. 2016; 38(5):396-97
130. Bhadu D, Kumar P, Malhotra KP, Sharma A, Sharma M,Srivastava D. Central nervous system vasculitis in pediatric microscopicpolyangiitis. ActaReumatol Port. 2016 Oct-Dec;41(4):372-375.
131. Sahu R, Rathaur BP, Chaudhari TS,Shukla R, Malhotra KP. Laryngealcarcinoma presenting as polymyositis: A paraneoplastic syndrome. Ann IndianAcadNeurol 2016;19:150-151
132. Kumar A, Behari A, Kapoor VK, VermaA, Malhotra KP. Postendoscopicintraoral prolapse of a giant esophageal fibrovascular polyp. Formosan Journalof Surgery. 2016 Aug 31;49(4):165-8
133. Singhal A, Hadi R, Awasthi NP, Malhotra KP, Mahajan C. Primarynon-Hodgkin lymphoma of the breast - A case report and review of literature. J.Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2016;5(90):6742-6744, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2016/1523
134. Maurya PK, Kazmi KI, Kulshreshtha D,Singh AK, Malhotra KP. Isolatedthickened greater auricular nerve due to leprosy. NeurolSci 2016 37:649–650
135. Gupta S, Singh R, Pranay K, Malhotra KP. Secretory Breast Carcinomain Adult Female: A Case Report and Review of The Literature. InternationalJournal Of Scientific Research. 2016;5(2):84-85.
136. Shukla S, Malhotra KP, Husain N, Gupta A, Anand N. The utility of cytology inthe diagnosis of adenocarcinoma lung: A tertiary care center study. J Cytol2015;32:159-64
137. Malhotra KP, KulshreshthaD, Shukla S, Husain N. ENL Developing Ten Years After Leprosy TreatmentMasquerading as Atypical-Mycobacterial Infection. QJM: An International Journal ofMedicine. 2015; 108 (11):905–06.
138. Malhotra KP,Shukla S, Singhal A. Fatal fungal nephropathy in an immunocompetent host: aninteresting case. BMJ Case Rep. 2015 Nov 4;2015. pii: bcr2015212244. doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-212244.
139. Malhotra KP,Shukla S, Singhal A, Husain N. Proliferating trichilemmal cyst with nodalenlargement mimicking metastatic squamous cell carcinoma. Indian JDermatolVenereolLeprol. 2015 Jul-Aug;81(4):418-20
140. D Kulshreshtha, KP Malhotra, PK Maurya, AK Singh, AK Thacker Histopathologicalassessment of nerves in leprosy. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 2015;357, e244-e245
141. Garg RK,Malhotra HS, Jain A, Malhotra KP.Dengue-associated neuromuscular complications. Neurol India 2015;63:497-516.
142. Kulshreshtha D, Malhotra KP, Maurya PK, Singh AK, Thacker AK. Epilepsy and abnormal MRI brain findings ina patient with Duchenne’s muscular dystrophy –A rare association. Neurology Asia 2015; 20(2):181 – 183
143. Kori C, Malhotra KP, Vamsidhar PN, Gupta S, Shukla S, KumarV.Undifferentiated High Grade Pleomorphic Sarcoma of the Chest Wall: A RareEntity. Sch J Med Case Rep 2015; 3(3):267-270.
144. Arundhati,Malhotra KP, Husain N. Primarybreast lymphoma with progression to the scalp. J Can Res Ther 2015;11:666.
145. Shukla S,Awasthi NP, Anand N, Husain N, Kori C, Kumar V, Vijay V, Malhotra KP. Recurrence of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour-Acytological diagnosis. Sch J Med Case Rep 2015; 3(6)512-514.
146. Gandhi A, Malhotra KP, Sharma S. Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor ofinguinal lymph nodes, simulating lymphoma. J Can Res Ther 2015;11:645.
147. Maurya PK, Kulshreshtha D, Singh AK,Thacker AK, Malhotra KP. Isolatedsuperficial peroneal neuropathy: a rare presentation of Hansen’s disease(Leprosy). QJM. 2015 May;108(5):419-20.
148. Khurana R, Mishra H, Malhotra KP, Shukla S. Carcinoma of theoesophagus, with multiple cutaneous metastases. BMJ Case Rep. 2015 Sep 24;2015.pii: bcr2015211653. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2015-211653.
149. Barik S, Rastogi M, Malhotra KP, Agrawal A, Khorana R, Kulshrestha D. Unusual Presentation and Survivalof Malignant Melanoma in Young Adult with Lymph Node, Lung, Liver, Brain, Boneand Adrenal Gland Metastases. JMSCR 2015; 3(10):7823-27.
150. Kori C, Vishnoi JR, Rajan S, Malhotra KP, Gupta S, Kumar V.Mandibular metastasis in patients of follicular thyroid carcinoma: a rareentity; report of two cases. Int J Health Sci Res. 2015; 5(9):581-585.
151. Bhadu D, Wakhlu A, Sharma M,Tripathy S, Srivastva D, Malhotra K.A rare association of juvenile idiopathic arthritis, myositis and IGAnephropathy; diagnostic and therapeutic challenges. International Journal ofRheumatic Diseases 2015; 18 (Suppl. 1): 44
152. Malhotra KP,Husain, N, Shukla S, Jain P, Sonkar AA. Pseudosarcomatous proliferativemyositis of the sternocleidomastoid: A case report. DiagnCytopathol. 2014 Dec;42(12):1096-8.
153. Malhotra KP,Shukla S, Gupta A, Awasthi NP, Husain N, Dhayal IR. Penile neurilemmoma:Utility of fine-needle aspiration cytology in diagnosis of a rare entity. JCytol. 2014 Jul;31(3):176-8.
154. Shukla S, MalhotraKP, Awasthi NP, Husain N, Singh SK.IntraventricularTanycyticEpendymoma:An uncommon fibrillary variant. Neurology India 2014; 62(2):200-01.
155. Kori C,Sindhu VA, Gupta S, Kumar V, Malhotra KP.High Grade Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Gall Bladder: A Rare Entity.International Journal of Anatomy, Radiology and Surgery 2014;3(3):16-18.
156. Shukla S,Awasthi NP, Husain N. Papillary variant of medullary carcinoma.ndian J Pathol Microbiol. 2014 Jan-Mar;57(1):151-2.
157. Shukla S, Malhotra KP, Awasthi NP, Husain N,Singh SK. Intraventricular tanycytic ependymoma: An uncommon fibrillaryvariant.Neurol India. 2014 Mar-Apr;62(2):200-1
158. Malhotra KP, ShuklaS, Gupta A, Awasthi NP, Husain N, DayalIR. Penile Neurilemmoma: Utility of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology indiagnosis of a rare entity. J Cytol. 2014 Jul;31(3):176-8
159. Shukla S,Awasthi NP, Husain N, Anand N. Cytodiagnosis of Sacral Chordoma.J Nepal MedAssoc 2014;52(196):1014-16
160. Malhotra KP, Husain N, Shukla S, Jain P, Sonkar AA.Pseudosarcomatous proliferative myositis of the sternocleidomastoid: a casereport Diagn Cytopathol. 2014 Dec;42(12):1096-8
161. Kori C , Malhotra KP,Vamsidhar P N V, Gupta S, Shukla S,Kumar V. Undifferentiated High Grade Pleomorphic Sarcoma of the Chest Wall: ARare Entity. SchJ Med Case Rep 2015; 3(3):267-270
162. IliasLM, Anupama P, Pai MR, Shukla S,Gautam K, Deeshma T. An autopsy studyof the heart with an emphasis on the coronaries. Ann Med 2015; 2:288-300
163. VijayV, Srivastava N, Yadav YK, Srivastava S, ShuklaS. Chronic Pyogenic Osteomyelitis of Rib: A Case report in a PediatricPatient. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci. 2015;3(3D):1307-8
164. Malhotra K, KulshreshthaD, Shukla S, Husain N.ENL Developing Ten Years After Leprosy Treatment Masquerading asAtypical-Mycobacterial Infection. QJM. 2015 Nov;108(11):905-6
165. VijayV, Srivastava N, Rastogi A, Kumar G,Srivastava S, Shukla S. MultifocalTubercular Osteomyelitis: A Case Report in an Immunocompetent Patient. Sch. J.App. Med. Sci. 2015;3(3H):1590-93
166. Vijay V, Verma V, Yadav YK, Shukla S.Isolated Cysticercosis of the Peroneous Longus Muscle: A Rare Pseudotumour. SchJ Med Case Rep 2015; 3(5):382-384.
167. Kori C, Shukla S, Jain N, Paryani J, Gupta S, Kumar V. Intraparotid Schwannomain a Young Adult: A Rare Entity. Sch J Med Case Rep 2015; 3(5):426-429
168. VijayV, Srivastava N, Kumar G, Yadav YK, Srivastava S, Shukla S. Isolated Tubercular Osteomyelitis of Calcaneum: A rareCase Report. Sch. Acad J. Biosci.2015;3(6):515-17
169. Shukla S, Awasthi NP,Anand N, Husain N, Kori C, Kumar V, Vijay V, Malhotra KP. Recurrence ofGastrointestinal Stromal Tumour-A cytological diagnosis. Sch J Med Case Rep2015; 3(6):512-514.
170. VijayV, Srivastava N, Yadav YK, Kumar G, Shukla S. Infiltrating Angiolipomaaround ankle: A Case Report. Sch. J. MedCase Rep. 2015;3(7):598-601
171. Malhotra KP, Shukla S,Husain N, Singhal A.Proliferating Trichilemmal Cyst With Nodal Enlargement Mimicking MetastaticSquamous Cell Carcinoma. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2015;81(4):418-20.
172. Vishnoi JR, Kori C, Shukla S, Gupta S, Kumar V, Rajan S. Giant fibrosarcoma of anterior abdominalwall: a rare case report and review literature.Int J Res Med Sci. 2015 Sep;3(9):2488-2491.
173. Shukla S, Awasthi NP, Singh P, Husain N. CD20 negative primary diffuse large B celllymphoma of breast: Role of Pax-5. J Can ResTher.2015;11:658-60.
174. Shukla S,Awasthi NP, Singh P, Husain N, Ojha BK. Gliosarcomawith leiomyomatous differentiation: A case report with an emphasis on histogenesis. J Can Res Ther 2015;11:917-9
175. Shukla S, Malhotra KP,Husain N, Gupta A, Anand N.The utility of cytology in the diagnosis ofnon-small-cell lung carcinoma-adenocarcinoma: A tertiary care centre study. J Cytol. 2015 Jul-Sep;32(3):159-64
176. Anand N, ShuklaS, Husain N. Pseudomyxoma Peritoneia Classical Case with Cytological and Histopathological Co-relation. International Journal of ContemporaryPathology.2015;1(2): 5-7.
177. Khurana R, Mishra H, Malhotra KP, Shukla S. Carcinoma of the oesophagus, with multiple cutaneousmetastases. BMJ Case Reports.2015;2015:bcr2015211653. doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-211653.
178. Ilias LM, Pai MR, Shukla S, Ponniah A, Gautam K, Vijayan P. Cardiac conduction system- A detailed study in 46 cases ofsudden death.Journal of Pathology of Nepal.2015;5:709-16.-
179. Malhotra KP, Shukla S, Singhal A. Fatal fungal nephropathy in animmunocompetent host: an interesting case. BMJ Case Rep 2015.doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-212244
180. Shukla S,Malhotra KP. Husain N. Epidermal Growth Factor receptor protein expression andmutation in adenocarcinoma lung: A tertiary centre study (Abstract).ndian J Pathol Microbiol.2015;58(1):S138.
181. Kori C, Kumar V, Gupta S, Vishnoi J, Paryani J, Shukla S. Monophasic Synovial Sarcoma of Mandible: A Rare Entity. Sch J MedCase Rep 2015; 3(4)319-322
182. Pawar SS, Kori C, Paryani J, Shukla S, Gupta S, Kumar V.An adult case of paratesticular spindle cell rhabdomyosarcoma: rare phenomena.SchJ Med Case Rep 2015; 3(8):724-728
183. Kori C, Vishnoi J, Kumar PD, Thakur SS, Gupta S, KumarV, Shukla S. Primary non hodgkins lymphoma of mandible: a rare entity.Sch JMed Case Rep 2015; 3(7):635-638
184. PrakashV, Kant S, Mishra AK, Verma AK, Shukla S,Yadav S. Pulmonary actinomycosis masquerading as a malignant lung tumor.CHRISMED J Health Res 2015;2:298-301
185. Malhotra KP, Shukla S, Husain N, Bhatt ML Combined Squamomelanocytic Tumor ofthe Plantar Surface of the Foot: Histogenetic Insights. Am J Dermatopathol. 2016 May;38(5):396-7
186. Husain I,Shukla S, Soni P, Husain N. Roleof Androgen Receptor in Prostatic Hyperplasia versus Neoplasia. J Can Res Ther 2016;12:112-6.
187. Neyaz A, Husain N, ShuklaS, Arora A, Verma V. OropharyngealMetastasis from Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma: A Rare Event.AnnClin Case Rep. 2016; 1: 1201.
188. Ilias LM, Anupama P, Gautam K, Shukla S, Pai MR , Babitha AM, Vijayan P, Sideeque N A, Saleem S,Umasankar P. Morphological changes in the Heart in unrelated deaths. Journal ofPathology of Nepal.2016;6:1021-27
189. Husain N, ShuklaS, Kant S, Garg R. Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Gene Rearrangement in LungCancer With Adenocarcinoma Phenotype: A Tertiary Care Centre Study inIndia(Abstract). Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2016;140;e113-14.
190. AroraA,HusainN,BansalA,NeyazA,JaiswalR,JainK,ChaturvediA,AnandN,MalhotraK,Shukla S. Development ofa New Outcome Prediction Model in Early-stage Squamous Cell Carcinoma of theOral Cavity Based on Histopathologic Parameters With Multivariate Analysis: TheAditi-Nuzhat Lymph-node Prediction Score (ANLPS) System. Am J SurgPathol.2017 Jul;41(7):950-960
191. ShuklaS, Kini H, Ilias ML, Gautam K. Hydrops fetalis secondary tosupradiaphragmatic extrapulmonary sequestration with congenital cysticadenomatoid malformation. Journal of Pathology ofNepal. 2017;7: 1130-32
192. Neyaz A, Husain N, Deodhar M, Khurana R, Shukla S, Arora A. Synchronous Cervical Minimal DeviationAdenocarcinoma, Gastric Type Adenocarcinoma and Lobular Endocervical GlandularHyperplasia Along with STIL in Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome:Eliciting OncogenesisPathways. Turkish J Path.doi: 10.5146/tjpath.2017.01406
193. Neyaz A, Husain N, Arora A, Srivastava P, Malhotra KP, Shukla S. Histomorphologic PredictionParameters of Survival and Lymph Node Metastasis in Gallbladder Cancer(Abstract) Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2017;141;e12-13
194. Arora A, Husain N, Singhal A. Agarwal A, Shukla S, Malhotra KP. Expression ofProgrammed Cell Death Ligand-1in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Abstract). ArchPathol Lab Med. 2017;141;e154
195. Azam M, Rath S, Khurana R, Shukla S, Parveen R. Rare case of subependymal giant cellastrocytoma without clinical features of tuberous sclerosis: Case report andliterature review. Prec. Radiat. Oncol.2017;1:108-112
196. Shukla S,Husain N. Pathology relevant to Radiologist. 1st Edition, 2017 inAtlas of Imaging in Tuberculosis.(Book Chapter)
197. Anand N, ShuklaS, Singh P, Awasthi NP, Husain N, Gupta A. Aspiration cytology of RightHypochondrial masses: Utility and Diagnostic Efficacy. EJMPR. 2017;4(12):465-70.
198. Guleria P, Husain N, Shukla S, Kumar S, Parshad R, Jain D. PD-L1 immuno-expression assayin thymomas: Study of 84 cases and review of literature. Ann Diagn Pathol.2018;34:135-141.
199. Anand N, ShuklaS, Singh A, Husain N. Adenocarcinoma with unknown primary: Diagnosticimplications using immunohistochemistry. MGM J Med Sci. 2018;5(1):1-5.-
200. Dwivedi U, ShuklaS, Anand N, Parashar C, Husain N. Scar Endometriosis: Cytologicaldiagnosis. J Nepal Med Assoc 2018;56(209):550-2.
201. Kaif M, Neyaz A, ShuklaS, Husain N. Fulminant leptomeningeal carcinomatosis from a malignantmelanoma arising in a cerebellopontine epidermoid cyst: A rare case withdiagnostic pointers. Neuropathology.Epub 2018 Jun 6
202. Neyaz A, Husain N, Kumari S, Gupta S, Shukla S, Arshad S, Anand N, ChaturvediA. Clinical Relevance of PD-L1 Expression in Gallbladder Cancer: A PotentialTarget for Therapy.; Histopathology 73, 622–633.
203. Gupta V, ShuklaS, Husain N, Kant S, Garg R. A Comparative Study of Cell Block versus Biopsy forDetection of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutations and Anaplastic LymphomaKinase Rearrangement in Adenocarcinoma Lung. J Cytol. J Cytol2019;36:13-7.
204. Shukla S, Pandey RK,Kant S, Garg R, Anand N, Kushwaha RAS, Malhotra KP, Srivastava A, Bhatt MLB,Husain N. Detection of AnaplasticLymphoma Kinase Gene Re-Arrangement in Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma in theIndian Population: Comparison of Techniques and Immunohistochemistry Clones.Turkish J Path.2019, 35:36-45
205. Shukla S, HusainN, Gupta A, Anand N. Cytomorphological Features of Lung Adenocarcinoma withAnaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Gene Re-arrangement. J Cytol 2019;36:8-12.
206. ShuklaS, Awasthi NP, Anand N, Husain N,Kori C, Kumar V, Vijay V, Malhotra KP. Recurrance of Gastrointestinal StromalTumour-A cytological diagnosis. Sch J Med Case Rep 2015; 3(6)512-514.
207. Shukla S, Malhotra KP, Husain N, Gupta A, Anand N. The utility of cytology inthe diagnosis of non-small-cell lung carcinoma-adenocarcinoma: A tertiary carecenter study. J Cytol. 2015;32:159-64.
208. Shukla S, Awasthi NP, Husain N, Anand N. Cytodiagnosis of SacralChordoma. J Nepal Med Assoc 2014;52(196):1014-16
209. Anand N, Shukla S, Husain N. PseudomyxomaPeritonei a Classical Case with Cytological and Histopathological Co-relation.International of Contemporary Pathology-July-December2015,Vol.1, No.2.
210. Arora A, Jaiswal R, Anand N, Husain N. Foamy gland variant of adenocarcinoma of prostate:A rare pathological varian. BMJ Case Rep2017. doi:10.1136/bcr-2016-218384.
211. AroraA, Jaiswal R, Anand N, Husain N. Primary embryonal rhabdomyosarcomaof the liver.BMJCase Rep2016;doi:10.1136/bcr-2016-218292.
212. Arora A, Husain N, Bansal A, Neyaz A, Jaiswal R, JainK, ChaturvedA , Anand N, Malhotra K,and Shukla S. Development of a New Outcome Prediction Model in Early-stageSquamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity Based on Histopathologic Parameterswith Multivariate Analysis The Aditi-Nuzhat Lymph-node Prediction Score (ANLPS)System.Am J Surg Pathol Volume 00, Number 00,’’2017
Distinguished Visitors to the Department-
CME/Conferences/Workshopsorganized by the Department of Pathology
1. “Masterclass: Flowing Forward on theFlowcytometry Route” on 9th February 2019 at Dept. of Pathology, Dr. RamManohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences and Sahara Hospital, Lucknow
2. “Masterclass on Breast Pathologyentitled “Evolving Concepts in BreastMalignancies” on 21st July 2018 at Dept. of Pathology, Dr. Ram ManoharLohia Institute of Medical Sciences and Sahara Hospital, Lucknow
3. Periodic Academic Meeting ofLucknow Pathologist Group on 12th May 2018organized by organized by Department of Pathology, Dr. Ram Manohar LohiaInstitute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
4. Preworkshop on “Molecular Pathology of CNStumours” on 16th Feb 2018 in the Dept. of Pathology, Dr. Ram Manohar LohiaInstitute of Medical Sciences
5. 3rd Annual ConferenceNeuropathology Society of India on February 16th-18th 2018in Dept. of Pathology, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences andSahara Hospital, Lucknow
6. “Satellite Symposium UP CYTOCON 2017 on “ Learningwith slides- Cytology and Hematology Focus” in Department of Pathology, Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences on 17th September 2017
7. “MasterClass in Haematopathology” 6th April 2017 at Department of Pathology, Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
8. “MasterClass in Gastro intestinal Oncopathology” 1st Feb. 2017 at Department of Pathology,Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
9. “Master Class in Thyroid Pathology, NewStories in Thyroid Pathology and Slide Session” 14th October 2016, atDepartment of Pathology, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences,Lucknow
10. Workshopon “Clinical Workshop on Flow Cytometry”from 8th-9th September 2016 at Department of Pathology, Dr. Ram Manohar LohiaInstitute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
11. Periodic Academic Meeting of Lucknow PathologistGroup on 14th Feb 2015 organized by organized byDepartment of Pathology, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences,Lucknow
12. UP PATHCON 2014 (Annual conferenceof UP Chapter of Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists)12th-13th Oct 2014
13. GuestLecture on “Predisposing Genetic RiskFactors for Inhibitor Development in Indian Hemophilia Patients"organized by Department of Pathology, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute ofMedical Sciences, Lucknow on 18th September 2014.
14. InternationalAcademy of Pathology Indian Division (IAP-ID) Mid-Year Teaching Program On “Liquid Based Cytology: Gynaec& NonGynaec Application’’ at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of MedicalSciences, Lucknow, on 5th-7thJuly 2013.
15. Update on Screening of Breast andCervical Cancer” at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute ofMedical Sciences, Lucknow,on 5th Feb 2013.
16. Periodic Academic Meeting of theLucknow Pathologists Group organized on 5thFebruary 2012.
17. International Update in Pathologyheld at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow India on31st Jan 2012.
18. International Symposium onMolecular Pathology, Department of Pathology, Dr. RamManohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, February 14th,2011.
DistinguishedVisitors to the Department of Pathology
1. Prof.Sudhir Gupta, Prof. of Medicine, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine &Microbiology, Director of Jeffrey Modell Diagnostic Centre in PrimaryImmunodeficiency, University of California, Irvine, CA
2. Dr.ShrimatiD Shetty, Scientist E, Department of Hemostasis and Thrombosis, NationalInstitute of Immunohematology, Mumbai
3. MamtaGupta, Surgical Pathologist, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston
4. Dr.Shamim Akhtar Mini, Senior Consultant, Dept. of Pathology, Bangladesh
5. Dr.TaslimaHossain, Junior Consultant, Dept. of Pathology, SO Bedded Hospital, Tongi,Gazipur, Bangladesh
6. Dr.KaziNishat Ara Begum, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Pathology, Shaheed SuhrawardyMedical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh
7. Dr.M Shahab Uddin Ahamad, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Pathology, Cox's BazarMedical College, Bangladesh
8. Dr.Jasmin Akhtar, Head, Dept. of Pathology, City Medical College & Hospital,Gazipur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
9. Prof.ASM Mostaque Ahmad, Head & Principal, Dept. of Pathology, CMOSH MedicalCollege, Bangladesh.
10. Prof.Amita Majumdar (Giri) , Professor, Dept. of Pathology, Calcutta National Medical College & Hospital, Calcutta
11. Prof.Dr. Md. Nowel Islam, Professor, Dept. of Neuropathology, National Institute ofNeurosciences& Hospital, Daka, Bangladesh
12. Col(Dr.) Sk. Md. Jaynul Islam, Histopathologist. Armed Forces Institute ofPathology, Daka, Bangladesh
13. Dr.RajanDewar, Professor Pathology, University of Michigan, USA.
14. Dr.Amitabh Srivastava, Associate Professor GI Pathology at Harvard Medical School,Associate Director Surgical Pathology, and Director of the Surgical PathologyFellowship Program, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
15. Shri.Parthasarthi Sen Sharma, IAS, Secretary to Chief Minister, Govt. of UP
16. DrAshraf Khan, an endocrine pathologist, Director of Surgical Pathology,University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester, MA, USA
17. Prof.Manju Prasad, Director, Endocrine, Head & Neck Pathology and IHC, YaleUniversity School of Medicine, USA
18. Dr.Sudhir Gupta, University of California, Irvine, CA
19. Dr.Sumeet Gujral, Professor, Dept. of Pathology, Tata memorial Hospital, Mumbai
20. Dr.Sharmila A. Pimple is Additional Professor &Physician‘F’ in Department ofPreventive Oncology , Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
21. Dr.Dinesh Chandra Jain is Deputy Director General (Non- Communicable Diseases) atthe Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & FamilyWelfare, New Delhi.
22. Dr.Savitri Krishnamurthy, MD, Professor, Department of Pathology, Deputy DivisionHead of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, MD Anderson Cancer, University ofTexas, Houston, USA
23. DrBakul Dalal, MD, General Hospital, Director, Flow Cytometry Service, Dept ofPathology and Lab Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver Canada