1. Dr. Ashish Chandra Agarwal,
MBBS, M.S. (ENT), MRCS Ed (ENT),
Teaching and training of MBBS students who are posted in ENT clinics is done Monday to Saturday.
Mondays: Seminar/ Journal club by Senior resident.
Tuesdays: Case presentation by Junior resident.
Mondays: Dr P. K. Joshi and Dr. Madhulika Krishnani.
Tuesdays: Dr P. K. Joshi and Dr. Madhulika Krishnani.
Wednesdays: Dr. Ashish Chandra Agarwal and Dr. Madhulika Krishnani.
Thursday: Dr. P. K. Joshi.
Fridays: Dr P. K. Joshi and Dr. Madhulika Krishnani.
Saturdays: Dr. Ashish Chandra Agarwal and Dr. Madhulika Krishnani.
Presentations at conferences:
Video presentation: Laryngeal papillomatosis: how I do it, at Mid LVAcon (Indo-US Airway Conference), organised by AOI luck now branch, 18-20th February 2019.
1. Agarwal AC, Pujary K, Ganapathy K, Balakrishnan R, Nayak DR, Hasan F. Pure tone audiometry and Otoacoustic emissions for the assessment of hearing loss in diabetic patients. Indian Journal of Otology 2013 19(1):13-17.
2. Suresh Pillai, Ashish Chandra Agarwal, Mary Mathew, Dipak Ranjan Nayak. Ancient Schwannoma Mimicking A Thyroid Mass With Retrosternal Extension. BMJ Case Reports 2013; doi: 10.1136/bcr-2013-200608.
3. Nayak DR, Agarwal AC, Kini GK, Pujary K, Gopalkrishna. Trans Tracheal Endoscopic & Laser Assisted Resection of Bronchial Rhinosporidiosis. Odisha Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery 2014 8(1):7-9.
4. Sreedhar S, Pujary K, Agarwal AC, Balakrishnan R. Role of high- resolution computed tomography scan in the evaluation of cholesteatoma: A correlation of high- resolution computed tomography with intra- operative findings Indian J Otol 2015;21(2):103-106.
5. Balakrishnan R, Bhandarkar AM, Menon SS, Agarwal AC, Nair SS. Ganglioneuroblastoma of skull base. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research 2015; doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2015/14135.000.
6. Suresh Pillai, Ashish Chandra Agarwal, Ajar Bhandarkar Mangalore et al. Benign lympho-epithelial cyst of the parotid in HIV negative patient. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research 2016; doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2016/17915.7609.
7. K Pujary, AC Agarwal, R Balakrishnan, A Bhandarkar. Laser assisted management of a symptomatic anterior pharyngeal diverticulum. The Journal of Laryngology and Otology 2017;131(10):930-932.
8. Pillai Suresh, Agarwal Ashish C, Mahesh SG, Mallick Shaharyar A. A rare bilateral second arch branchial anomaly. Manipal Journal of Medical Sciences 2017;2(1):29-31.
9. Ramaswamy Balakrishnan, Agarwal Ashish C, Venkitachalam Shruti. Sebaceous carcinoma of parotid with cervical lymph node metastasis. Case report and review of literature. Manipal Journal of Medical Sciences 2017;2(1):32-34.
10. Rakesh Srivastava, Ashish Chandra Agarwal, Giorgio Peretti. Narrow- band imaging in chronic granulomatous laryngeal tuberculosis. Journal of Laryngology and Voice 2017;7(2):29-32.
11. Taruni Lalchandani, Ashish Chandra Agarwal, Sugandha Jauhari, Shamrendra Narayan, Tanu Misra. Role of Barium Swallow in Globus Pharyngeus: An Observational Study. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research 2019 Oct. Vol-13(10): MC01-MC04.
12. Rakesh Srivastava, Ashish Chandra Agarwal, Shishir Agarwal, Manu Pathak. High Flow Nasal Cannula: A Game Changer in Airway Surgery. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery 71(3):299-302.